A realistic interpretation of refined travertine, Laurel Heights™ features floor, wall and mosaic combinations, all produced with Reveal Imaging™ for exceptional compatibility. A softstructured surface detail provides both visual and tactile appeal, complemented by high variation for a more natural appearance. The color palette offers a fresh take on traditional neutrals: Elevated Beige, Gray Summit, Brown Pinnacle, and Charcoal Crest.
- Floor Tile Sizes: 12″ x 12″, 18″ x 18″, 24″ x 24″
- Wall Tile Size: 12″ x 18″
- Mosaic Tile Size: 2″ x 4″ Tiles Mosaic (12″ x 12″ sheets)
- Tile Thickness: 5/16″ Floor & Wall, 1/4″ Mosaics
- Grout Joint Recommendation: 3/16″ Floor, 1/16″ Wall, 1/8″ Mosaics
- Grout: Unsanded or Epoxy
- Sq/Ft per Carton: 14.55 sq/ft (12″ x 12″), 17.60 sq/ft (18″ x 18″), 15.76 sq/ft (24″ x 24″), 16.50 sq/ft (12″ x 18″), 9.96 sq/ft (Mosaic)
American Olean’s Laurel Heights have some very interesting things to offer under its post sounding line. They are Elevated Beige, Brown Pinnacle, Gray Summit and Charcoal Crest. These colors come in sizes of 12×24, 12×18 and 2×4 brick joint mosaics. Imagine having bathrooms or dining halls where you can mix and match the sizes together to make mural like patterns. Even if the space available in your home is small, you can still use the brighter colors under this line such as the Elevated Beige to give your smaller spaces an illusion of vastness. You don’t need to live at a Laurel Heights to experience the feeling of luxury, just use Laurel Heights the glazed porcelain line instead.