Happy Feet International
Happy Feet International was established in 2012 by Casey Johnson and his son CJ Johnson. As the demand for more Luxury Vinyl Plank & Tile increased they saw a need to serve in the flooring market. Casey and his son started out buying less than truckload quantities with one product line. Today Happy Feet International is happily carrying thirteen different product lines with various styles and colors. Happy Feet International currently has over seven million square feet of luxury vinyl flooring in stock and ready to ship to meet your flooring needs! We are constantly adding and updating new product styles, colors, and vinyl construction. We are a small family owned company who is passionate about the happiness of our retailers, distributors and customers. Our company has grown from two employees to thirty, which includes a fully staffed office with customer service, shipping, accounting, marketing and sales departments. All of our departments are easy to contact via phone or email to help with any needs. Happy Feet International’s corporate office is located in Ringgold, Georgia.
At Happy Feet International they understand that the flooring choice for your space is the foundation of your design. Whether it is a home, office, or various other commercial spaces, our LVT and LVP will fit an array of spaces and trends. Their flooring can be found in the most rustic and relaxed spaces to the most modern and sleek. Happy Feet International’s diverse flooring offerings gives every option needed for today’s interiors. Through innovative technology and a state of the art manufacturing process, they are able to provide our glue-down and click-lock luxury vinyl flooring in a 100% virgin PVC material.
Thank you for choosing Happy Feet International! “Floors that make you Happy”
LVP / LVT Care & Maintenance Guide
Click / Loose-Lay / Glue Down
Revision Date: Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Residential Care & Maintenance Guidelines
- Prevent indentations and scratches by the use of non-staining floor protectors on the legs of chairs, appliances and all heavy furniture. Floor protectors should be at least one inch in diameter.
- Do not flood floor or subject to standing water.
- Protect your floor from tracked-in dirt by using mats at all outside entrances. Mats should have a non-rubberized backing and be marked as non-staining.
- Avoid tracking-in tar or asphalt from driveways.
- Avoid high heel shoes on your floor as they can cause permanent indentations.
- Protect your floors against burns. Burns from cigarettes, matches or other extremely hot items can cause permanent damage.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight for prolonged periods, as this can cause discoloration.
Loose Lay Series
SPC Series (Rigid Core)