Carpet Tile Products
Flooring you desire at the price you are searching for! Save big money! Dalton Wholesale Flooring now has its very own independent clearance sale on our quality we have invested in to a position where as a team and as individuals, we now have more strength, stamina and endurance to push past any limitations, expectations, problems or goals that our beloved employees or customers might face in the flooring process. You now have the opportunity to save big money in a vast variety of our very well designed, superb quality floors. Carpet tiles can be luxuriously soft and can bring the entire room’s décor together. Our chosen clearance products have been hand selected based off of specific criteria by our professionals, who work hands on in our onsite showroom and warehouse daily. These specific selections were chosen from a variety of collections that were cleverly designed and manufactured by some of our major distributors around the country.
Why DWF Hardwood?
Because here at Dalton Wholesale Flooring, every single customer that inquires with us will be made to feel like royalty as our staff will guide you through the process from start to finish until you feel more than satisfied. From the moment you step into our showroom or pick up a phone, our staff will guarantee to make sure that the perfect carpet tile is chosen that fits you best.
We are committed to making the flooring installation process as easy as possible for all of our customers. If you are installing your own flooring it can be a little intimidating if you do not know what to do or where to begin. We have included installation videos for each flooring type to assist with the installation of your flooring.
• Dalton Wholesale Floors sells only first quality products online. We are an authorized dealer for every product that we sell. Therefore, all the products will be backed by the manufacturer’s warranty. To see us on a manufacturer’s authorized dealers list, go to their web site and type our zip code 30103 in their find a dealer/find a store/where to buy section. For example, Bruce’s website is www.bruce.com from there, select “Where To Buy” then “Find a Store.”
• In order to receive the manufacturer’s warranty, you must follow their installation guidelines word for word, no exceptions. The warranty information for each manufacturer can be found on that manufacturer’s website, or you can request a copy to be sent for the product you are purchasing from us. Please ask a sales representative. We strictly adhere to the installation guidelines, making their policy our policy in regards to decisions made about a warranty issue, and the action taken or not taken during a warranty claim.
Carpet Care & Maintenance
It is in human nature to purchase something such as flooring and have the want to keep it in a well maintained condition. At Dalton Wholesale Floors we understand those wants and have some simple facts to help keep our beautiful hardwoods adding beauty for many years to come.
An Easy Routine Will Keep Them Clean
Every 2-3 days: lightly pick up or vacuum
Weekly: vacuum with and without attachments
Monthly: vacuum using a carpet deodorizer or cleaning product
Every 12-18 months: professionally cleaned
Do’s, Don’ts, Wills & Wont’s
- Vacuum around and under baseboards and under furniture with attachments
- If possible lightly vacuum daily
- Clean up spills immediately
- Try to only use stain removers and all other cleaning products are specifically made for carpets
- Sprinkle a thin layer of either baking soda or deodorization powder onto the carpet and leave over night as the products will absorb any odors. Don’t forget to vacuum well the morning after.
- Before using a cleaning product. Try testing it out on a small piece of the floors surface that is not part of the rooms focus just in case something was to go wrong.