Bruce Park Avenue Laminate floors give you the look of rare wood species at a fraction of the price, without impacting the forest.
It comes with a durable surface finish; highest for residential wear. This wonderful finish brings eight times more resistant to scratches, dents, and dings compared to engineered hardwood. The Bruce Park Avenue Laminate also comes with anti-bacterial surface looks like real wood and resists moisture from sub-floor.
- Collection: Park Avenue
- Warranty: 30 Year
- Dimensions: 47.24 IN X 4.92 IN X 0.47 IN
- Installation: Lock and Fold
- Category: Best
- Durable surface finish; highest for residential wear
- Eight times more resistant to scratches, dents, and dings compared to engineered hardwood
- Anti-bacterial surface
- Magnum Plus HDF™ looks like real wood and resists moisture from subfloor
- 30 Year Warranty
The Bruce Park Avenue Laminate is extremely resistant with the highly durable surface finish that comes on it. The strength of the finish makes it up to eight times more resistant to almost any issues. It comes with a lock & fold installation method, and an anti-bacterial surface. The Bruce Park Avenue looks like similar to real wood, if not exactly like real wood.