Fusion Luxury Vinyl Flooring
Fusion Luxury Vinyl
Today, the greatest challenge with hard surfaces is to improve performance and aesthetics, while continuing to maintain and build customer satisfaction.
In the world of construction, most homes are built on slabs. Builders are working at a fast pace, and installers are not always adequately educated. Unfortunately, wood and laminate floors are experiencing a high rate of failure caused by the moisture from an improperly cured concrete subfloor. On top of install failures, moisture in “wet areas” or from repeated cleanings are affecting the integrity and beauty of flooring.
Our Fusion and Vision engineered vinyl floors were created to help solve these problems. Here’s how:
- The core does not expand or contract. There’s no need to aclimate
- The floor is 100% waterproof. The floor can be installed in wet areas or over new concrete
- It’s easy to install. With an installer-friendly click system and no need for transition strips, installation is a breeze.
- It can be installed over existing or damaged subfloor. The rigid, high-density core hides subfloor imperfections and installs over almost any existing floor.
- It’s easy to maintain. There’s no need for mopping or strong cleaners.
- It’s beautiful. With wood and tile decors and a variety of styles and colors to choose from, Fusion and Vision compliment any home decor without the installation and maintenance hassle of real wood and tile flooring.