True Home Decor Flooring you desire at the price you are searching for! Save big money with shopping today! Dalton Wholesale Flooring now has its very own independent clearance sale expectations, problems or goals that our beloved employees or customers might face in the flooring process. You now have the opportunity to save big money in a vast variety of our very well designed, superb quality wall to wall carpets. These water proof WPC floors have all been manufactured with a excellent quality that results in a residential and resilient floor. Our chosen clearance products have been hand selected based off of specific criteria by our professionals, who work hands on in our onsite showroom and warehouse daily. These specific selections were chosen from a variety of collections that were cleverly designed and manufactured by some of our major distributors around the country.
Why DWF Hardwood?
Because here at Dalton Wholesale Flooring, every single customer that inquires with us will be made to feel like royalty as our staff will guide you through the process from start to finish until you feel more than satisfied. From the moment you step into our showroom or pick up a phone, our staff will guarantee to make sure that the perfect hardwood is chosen that fits you best.
We are committed to making the flooring installation process as easy as possible for all of our customers. If you are installing your own flooring it can be a little intimidating if you do not know what to do or where to begin. We have included installation videos for each flooring type to assist with the installation of your flooring.
- Dalton Wholesale Floors sells only first quality products online. We are an authorized dealer for every product that we sell. Therefore, all the products will be backed by the manufacturer’s warranty. To see us on a manufacturer’s authorized dealers list, go to their web site and type our zip code 30103 in their find a dealer/find a store/where to buy section. For example, Bruce’s website is www.bruce.com from there, select “Where to buy” then “Find a Store.”
In order to receive the manufacturer’s warranty, you must follow their installation guidelines word for word, no exceptions. The warranty information for each manufacturer can be found on that manufacturer’s website, or you can request a copy to be sent for the product you are purchasing from us. Please ask a sales representative. We strictly adhere to the installation guidelines, making their policy our policy in regards to decisions made about a warranty issue, and the action taken or not taken during a warranty claim.
Waterproof WPC Care & Maintenance
It is in human nature to purchase something such as flooring and have the want to keep it in a well maintained condition. At Dalton Wholesale Floors we understand those wants and have some simple facts to help keep our Wpc water proof flooring looking fabulous.
An Easy Routine Will Keep Them Clean
Daily: Lightly sweep
Weekly: Sweep and mop with warm water
Every 2-3 weeks: Mop with a cleaning product specifically manufactured for WPC flooring.
Do’s, Don’ts, Wills & Wont’s
- Use a damp cloth to dab spills as soon as they happen to prevent stains
- Sweep, dust, or vacuum with the hard surface attachment regularly
- Damp mop as needed with clean water and nonabrasive floor cleaner
- Do not vacuum with a beater bar
- Never use soap, wax or oil based detergents
- Do not use abrasive, strong ammoniated or chlorinated cleaners
- Do not use steam cleaners
- Place mats or runners in entry ways and hallways
- Keep your pets nails trimmed
- Sometimes tough substances can be gently removed with a scraper