True Home Decor Luxury Vinyl Clearance Products
True Home Decor Flooring now has its very own independent clearance sale on our amazing selection of luxury vinyl floors. We have invested in to a position where we now have the space to spread our wings and and do everything and anything in our power to make sure that our customers ability to turn our dreams for the business into reality by giving our customers the opportunity to score big on multiple styles of our durable flooring that more than often Our chosen clearance products have been hand selected based off of specific criteria by our professionals, who work hands on in our onsite showroom and warehouse daily. These specific selections were chosen from a variety of collections that were cleverly designed and manufactured by some of our major distributors around the country.
Why DWF Hardwood?
Because here at Dalton Wholesale Flooring, every single customer that inquires with us will be made to feel like royalty as our staff will guide you through the process from start to finish until you feel more than satisfied. From the moment you step into our showroom or pick up a phone, our staff will guarantee to make sure that the luxury vinyl that is chosen for you is the best fit and choice for you.
INSTALLATION We are committed to making the flooring installation process as easy as possible for all of our customers. If you are installing your own flooring it can be a little intimidating if you do not know what to do or where to begin. We have included installation videos for each flooring type to assist with the installation of your flooring.
- Dalton Wholesale Floors sells only first quality products online. We are an authorized dealer for every product that we sell. Therefore, all the products will be backed by the manufacturer’s warranty. To see us on a manufacturer’s authorized dealers list, go to their web site and type our zip code 30103 in their find a dealer/find a store/where to buy section. For example, Bruce’s website is www.bruce.com. From there, select “Where To Buy” then “Find a Store.”
- In order to receive the manufacturer’s warranty, you must follow their installation guidelines word for word, no exceptions. The warranty information for each manufacturer can be found on that manufacturer’s website, or you can request a copy to be sent for the product you are purchasing from us. Please ask a sales representative. We strictly adhere to the installation guidelines, making their policy our policy in regards to decisions made about a warranty issue, and the action taken or not taken during a warranty claim.
Care & Maintenance It is in human nature to purchase something such as flooring and have the want to keep it in a well maintained condition. At Dalton Wholesale Floors we understand those wants and have some simple contents to help keep our beautiful laminates adding natural beauty for years to come. An easy routine will keep them clean
Daily: Sweep or dust mop
Weekly: Vacuum (bare floor setting)
Monthly Clean using a laminate cleaning product
Do’s, Don’ts, Wills, and Wont’s
- Use large rugs in bigger rooms to protect the vinyl’s surface in open areas.
- Place door mats or runners in the entry ways or hallways.
- Add furniture pads to the bottom of the base or legs on heavier items.
- Clean up spills in a timely manner
- Use a softer material such as soft nylon to mop, wipe, disinfect or clean so scratches will never be an existing issue or concern.
- Try to stay away from floor cleaning products that do not advertise on the label that they are specifically made for vinyl flooring.
- Nobody can go wrong with clean water and a sponge mop do sustain the vinyl’s luxuriousness.
- Do not use hot or cold, use warm water.
- Do not drench the floor or allow standing water.
- Mix a little apple cider vinegar into the mop water every once in a while and this little trick will work wonders.
- Scuffs can be removed with a lubricant spray such as Wd-40
- Add a dab off baking soda paste to the center of a stain and decrease the strength of the resistance.
- Make up and ink can be eliminated if rubbed out with a cap of rubbing alcohol.