Terms and Conditions
- Dalton Wholesale Floors sells only first quality products online. We are an authorized dealer for every product that we sell. Therefore, all the products will be backed by the manufacturer's warranty. To see us on a manufacturer's authorized dealers list, go to their web site and type our zip code 30103 in their find a dealer/find a store/where to buy section. For example, Bruce's website is www.bruce.com. From there, select "Where To Buy" then "Find a Store."
- In order to receive the manufacturer's warranty, you must follow their installation guidelines word for word, no exceptions. The warranty information for each manufacturer can be found on that manufacturer's website, or you can request a copy to be sent for the product you are purchasing from us. Please ask a sales representative. We strictly adhere to the installation guidelines, making their policy our policy in regards to decisions made about a warranty issue, and the action taken or not taken during a warranty claim.
- You may call toll free (844) 498-7444 to order.
- Pictures on website are just for reference and products should not be ordered from pictures. Please see a sample before ordering. Dalton Wholesale Floors is not responsible for orders that DO NOT match pictures and normal return charges will be applied. It is the responsibility of you the customer to make sure the product you are ordering is fit for you project.
- No Cancellations/ No returns on all special order products. Please make sure the installer has accurately calculated your quantity needed. All orders are final upon receiving payment. A few exceptions do apply. If we choose to accept the cancellation of your order, there will be a 25% restocking and handling fee or a 5% processing fee, depending upon if the product has delivered to us or not. The refund amount, with or without the restocking fee, will only be given once the material arrives at our location. A DEFINITE 5% CREDIT CARD PROCESSING FEE WILL APPLY ON ALL CANCELLED ORDERS.
- Refunds could take up to 7-10 business days to process. We do not take returns or except cancellations after 30 days from the order date.
- There is a no return policy on all moldings, so please double check with your installer and make sure you order the right transitions. Trim and transitions are not guaranteed to match perfectly. Since hardwood has a lot of variation, the transition pieces are designed to blend with the flooring, and not always match. We will will not accept moldings back that have been cut, even if the wrong ones were sent.
- Full payment must be received before the product leaves our warehouse.
- There's no need to drive all the way to Georgia to pick up your wood. We also ship to the lower 48 states. We will give you a tracking number, and all residential delivery customers will receive a phone call one day ahead of delivery to schedule a time.
- Most all residential deliveries are CURB-SIDE deliveries by a transfer truck, so please note that a residential delivery does not include the product being brought inside the house or even unloaded off the truck. We use common carriers on all our shipments, so the drivers are not required to unload it, but some may help. The cartons must be taken off the pallet one by one, unless a forklift is present. A liftgate and inside delivery can be requested, but additional fees do apply. If you are unsure that a 53 foot transfer truck can drive down your road or in your neighborhood, be prepared to meet the driver at a safe location to offload the freight.
- Even though we strive to make sure that your product gets there all in one piece, sometimes cartons do get damaged along the way. If this happens, make sure to make a note of every carton damaged on the driver's delivery receipt otherwise we cannot help with the damaged boxes. Our Freight Carriers require that we salvage all the good material in the boxes, so do not refuse any damaged boxes. Only refuse the entire shipment, if the entire shipment is destroyed. The replacement cartons will have to equal the DAMAGED UNUSABLE PORTION to the nearest greater number of cartons. Example: If there are three cartons damaged, but only 10 individual boards are damaged b/w the three, we will send you one carton. Any material that is damaged on the ends will not be counted as damaged material, but as waste, and will not be replaced because it can be cut and used against the walls. Please check to make sure that all the cartons are the correct material at the time of delivery. In any case, please discuss damage with your salesman.
- WE DO NOT DELIVERY ON SATURDAYS OR SUNDAYS! Shipping typically takes b/w 5-10 business days, and in some rare cases even longer. So please check with your salesperson for an estimated shipping time period.
- Dalton Wholesale Floors will not be held responsible for cost associated with rescheduled installations due to product delivery delays. Please do not schedule your installer until you have the material in your possession.
- We do not offer installation in all parts of the country. You will need to either install the floor yourself or find someone to install it for you. However, if your floor needs to be installed in the Southeast, you may contact Ron Vinson at 678-986-2379 for professional installation of hardwood flooring or carpet.
- Since we are authorized to sell all products offered, you will receive the full warranty as it is stated by the manufacturer. If any issues should arise with the product you purchased from Dalton Wholesale Floors, the claim must be handled through Dalton Wholesale Floors. You can Contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a claim. Before starting a claim, please have the invoice number ready, as well as the exact issue, the quantity in question, and plenty of pictures showing a detailed account of the issue. Dalton Wholesale Floors will do whatever we can to make sure you get your issue resolved, which may or may not include the hiring of a certified inspector to document the issue. If the product is not installed, in most cases we require that a full unopened carton be sent back for a pre-inspection, which we send on to the manufacturer if an issue is spotted. Though we try work fast to get the issue resolved, the claims process can take anywhere from 30-60 days to come to a conclusion. And as we've mentioned before, please follow the guidelines set forth by the manufacturer. And if you hire your own installer, please read the installation guidelines thoroughly, because its your responsibility to watch the installer to make sure its being installed properly.
Jurisdiction & Venue
- Jurisdiction and venue for any actions arising from a purchase or transaction shall be Gordon County, Georgia regardless of the Parties' place of business or residency, or the material's shipping point.