FEATURES OF AMERICAN ORIGINALS MAPLE
Bruce American Maple Hardwood Specials
Bruce American maple is a very dense engineered, engineered with you just in mind, to meet your biggest expectations. Bruce is been in the flooring business for decades and is the most known name in hardwood flooring. Bruce American Maple is also hard, one of the hardest of the domesticated hardwoods of North American. The Permion Urethane is hard and long lasting with a 25 year finish warranty, you know you’re going to have years of a beautiful comfortable floor.
- Species: Maple
- Styles: Plank
- Dimensions: 3/8 IN X 5 IN X Varying Lengths
- Construction Type: Engineered
- Edges: Square Edges / Square Ends
- Finish: Permion Urethane
- Installation Level: Below/On/Above Ground Level
- Installation Method: Glue or Floating
- 25 Year Finish Warranty, Lifetime Structural Warranty, Lifetime Adhesive Bond and Sub-Floor Moisture Protection
- Carton Size: 25 Square Feet
This is a 3/8″ x 5″ engineered flooring that has the Permion Urethane that has long lasting beauty, with square ends and square edges so it demands less cleaning time.