Shaw Laminate Flooring
Best Prices on Shaw Laminate Floors
For pricing on Shaw products, please call 844-498-7444 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Left Bank 3"
You've heard a lot about Laminate Flooring. Now what exactly is it?
Laminate flooring offers a wide selection of designs that offer the look and feel of beautiful hardwood, ceramic tile, and slate. It is actually a composite that's designed to endure more-than-average wear and tear. A direct-pressure manufacturing process fuses four layers into one extremely hard surface.
Looking for Shaw Vinyl Flooring click here.
The four layers are:
- back layer - the back is reinforced with melamine for structural stability and moisture resistance.
- fiberboard core - Shaw Laminate's ultra dense core board provides impact resistance and stability. It also features an edge sealing treatment that provides even further structural stability.
- decorative layer - Providing the floor's beauty, the decorative layer is actually a highly detailed photograph that gives the laminate the appearance of wood or tile.
- wear layer - The melamine wear layer is a tough, clear finish reinforced with aluminum oxide, one of the hardest mineral compounds known to man, to resist staining, fading, surface moisture, and wear.
The resulting floor is a technological breakthrough. There's no staining, no fading, and no wear through. And Shaw's VersaLock glueless installation makes installing your new floor easier than you ever thought possible.
Other noteworthy features:
- Shaw Laminate flooring is incredibly durable and stain resistant. Such problem spills as nail polish, grease, and mustard simply wipe off.
- Patented tongue-and-groove locking technology eliminates unsightly gaps at the seams.
- Ultra durable flooring planks can be taken apart and reassembled if necessary.
- No waiting...you can walk on your floor immediately after installation is complete.